Supplementary files for many manuscripts
Download supplementary files here
Hla-mapper: An application to optimize the mapping of HLA sequences produced by massively parallel sequencing procedures
This manuscript describes the hla-mapper software, a tool to optimize mappings of HLA-related reads.
KIR2DL4 genetic diversity in a Brazilian population sample: implications for transcription regulation and protein diversity in samples with different ancestry backgrounds.
The first survey of KIR2DL4 genetic diversity in Brazil, and computational methods to perform this analysis.
- Prediction of eye and hair pigmentation phenotypes using the HIrisPlex system in a Brazilian admixed population sample. Int J Legal Med (2021). Follow!
- HLA-E gene polymorphisms in chronic hepatitis C: Impact on HLA-E liver expression and disease severity. Hum Immunol (2021). Follow!
- Peripheral spectrum neurological disorder after arbovirus infection is associated with HLA-F variants among Northeastern Brazilians. Infect Genet Evol (2021) Follow!
- Human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-F and -G gene polymorphisms and haplotypes are associated with malaria susceptibility in the Beninese Toffin children. Infect Genet Evol (2021) Follow!
- Relevance of PD-L1 Non-Coding Polymorphisms on the Prognosis of a Genetically Admixed NSCLC Cohort. Pharmgenomics Pers Med (2021). Follow!
- KIR2DL4 genetic diversity in a Brazilian population sample: implications for transcription regulation and protein diversity in samples with different ancestry backgrounds. Immunogenetics (2021). Follow!
- Emerging role of PTEN loss in evasion of the immune response to tumours. Br J Cancer (2020). Follow!
- Variability at the 3' untranslated region of the HLA-G gene: a study on patients with AIDS and cytomegalovirus retinochoroiditis. Sci Rep (2020). Follow!
- Manifesting carriers of X-linked myotubular myopathy: Genetic modifiers modulating the phenotype. Neurol Genet (2020). Follow!
- SNP-HLA Reference Consortium (SHLARC): HLA and SNP data sharing for promoting MHC-centric analyses in genomics. Genet Epidemiol (2020 ) Follow!
- HLA-C genetic diversity and evolutionary insights in two samples from Brazil and Benin. HLA (2020) Follow!
- Insights on hair, skin and eye color of ancient and contemporary Native Americans. Forensic Sci Int Genet (2020) Follow!
- HLA-G liver expression and HLA-G extended haplotypes are associated with chronic hepatitis C in HIV-negative and HIV-coinfected patients. Clin Immunol (2020). Follow!
- A large familial cluster and sporadic cases of frontal fibrosing alopecia in Brazil reinforce known human leucocyte antigen (HLA) associations and indicate new HLA susceptibility haplotypes. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol (2020) Follow!
Complete list of publications
Please follow this PubMed link for a complete list of publications: Follow!